Pittenger continues busy town hall schedule
Aug 20, 2013
CONTACT: Jamie Bowers, 704-365-6234
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 20, 2013
CONGRESSMAN PITTENGER CONTINUES BUSY TOWN HALL SCHEDULE
CHARLOTTE – Continuing one of the busiest town hall schedules in Congress, U.S. Representative Robert Pittenger (NC-09) will host five town hall meetings during the last two weeks of August.
“Many people in Washington suffer from an ‘inside the beltway’ mentality, losing touch with what hardworking Americans care about. Others are afraid to stand by their decisions,” commented Congressman Pittenger. “Instead of listening to the pundits, I want to hear directly from you.”
Residents of North Carolina’s 9th Congressional District are invited to join Congressman Pittenger at one of five town hall meetings:
- Matthews: Wednesday, August 21st, 6:30 p.m., at Matthews Town Hall (located upstairs at the Matthews Library, 232 Matthews Station St.).
- Ballantyne: Thursday, August 22nd, 6:30 p.m., at St. Matthew Catholic Church (Banquet Room in the New Life Center, 8015 Ballantyne Commons Parkway).
- Mooresville: Monday, August 26th, 7 p.m., at the Charles Mack Citizen Center (215 North Main St.).
- Cornelius: Wednesday, August 28th, 7 p.m., at Cornelius Town Hall (21445 Catawba Ave.).
- Waxhaw: Thursday, August 29th, 6:30 p.m., at the American Legion (801 East South Main St., on Highway 75 heading toward Mineral Springs).
Residents unable to attend a town hall are always able to contact Congressman Pittenger via Facebook, official website, or by calling one of his offices (Charlotte – 704-362-1060, Mooresville – 704-696-8188, or Washington – 202-225-1976).
Media planning to cover a town hall should contact Jamie Bowers (704-365-6234 or email@example.com) to discuss logistics.