Congressman Robert Pittenger

Representing the 9th District of North Carolina
Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Flickr icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon

Pittenger: A vote against AHCA is a vote for Obamacare

Mar 23, 2017
Press Release

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

 

CONGRESSMAN PITTENGER ON WBT RADIO:  ‘A VOTE AGAINST AHCA IS A VOTE FOR THE CONTINUATION OF OBAMACARE’

 

WASHINGTON – During a live, Thursday morning interview on WBT’s Morning News with Bo Thompson, Congressman Robert Pittenger (NC-09) spoke forcefully in support of the American Health Care Act:

“We are responsible for governing.  That was the genius of Ronald Reagan. Ronald Reagan would often say ‘I’ll take 80 percent and come back for the other 20 percent later.’  He was the icon of the conservative movement.  We have dinners on a regular basis to honor his legacy.

“If you look at life, if you look at these issues and your position only from your lens, and not from the reality of what other people are facing in their districts and in their states, then you have a warped view of governing. 

“A vote against this bill is a vote for the continuation of Obamacare.  It’s that simple.  It’s that clear.”


FULL AUDIO from News 1110/99.3 WBT Charlotte:  https://wbt.com/congressman-pittenger-london-attack-replacing-obamacare/

 

###

Issues: