Pittenger available for drop-in meetings Wednesday
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ONE-ON-ONE WITH CONGRESSMAN PITTENGER: DROP-IN MEETINGS AVAILABLE WEDNESDAY IN MONROE
MONROE – As part of his longstanding commitment to hearing directly from constituents, Congressman Robert Pittenger (NC-09) will be available for one-on-one, drop-in meetings at his Monroe Regional Office on Wednesday, April 12th.
“Not everyone is comfortable speaking up at a town hall event, so I’ve scheduled this time to allow constituents to speak to me directly, ask questions, and share their thoughts on current issues,” said Congressman Pittenger. “At the same time, I’ll have three of my most experienced caseworkers on hand to provide assistance with federal red tape and bureaucracy.”
- WHAT: Congressman Pittenger will be available for one-on-one, 10-15 minute meetings with constituents on a first come, first served basis.
- WHEN: Wednesday, April 12th, from 10:30 a.m. through 12:30 p.m.
- WHERE: Congressman Pittenger’s downtown Monroe office, located in Old City Hall at 100 West Jefferson St., Suite 1A
- WHO: Any resident of North Carolina’s 9th Congressional District
- PLEASE NOTE: To accommodate as many constituents as possible, there will be a 10-15 minute limit on each meeting, subject to availability. Please come prepared.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION: Graham Long, Regional District Director, 704-917-9573 or email@example.com.